Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2016

@CanConnectEd

I recently attended Connect2016 I and always leave a conference learning something new that I can take back and use in my school. Even though I was only there for Wednesday’s and Thursday’s sessions, I was able to make to some great contacts, garner valuable information, and get some “free99” samples from the vendors.

To note were my highlights of the conference:

Angela Maiers - @AngelaMaiers  - Keynote speaker -  Mattering is the Agenda – and having the opportunity to sneak in on her “Google Hangout live recording”

Ryan Turner - @ajateacher - Optimizing Blog Structure to Enhance K-12 Critical Thinking Skills     
  
Zoe Branigan-Pipe @zbpipe - Bringing Back Maker Space

Joe Grabowski @GrabowskiScuba - Exploring By The Seat of Your Pants

Chris Hadfield @Cmdr_Hadfield – Keynote speaker and proud co-resident of Sarnia, Ontario 




No comments: