Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2018

Connect2018


As an attendee @CanConnectEd, Canada’s Learning and Technology Conference, in Niagara Falls Ontario, I was able to make to some great contacts, reflect on what I could share with my colleagues, and identify my own learning needs. Thank you for two great days as the highlights of my sessions were:

Brian Aspinall @mraspinall ‏ - Spotlight Speaker - "Code Breaker"

Jonathon So @MrSoclassroom  - It’s Alive: Creating an interactive Math Classroom
Matt Miller @jmattmiller- Ditch That Textbook
Katie Baumi @MrsBaumlClass - Lego Robotics and the Ontario Curriclum
Leigh Cassell @LeighCassell - Spotlight Speaker - "What If"
Lee Martin @mrmartinEDU - Spotlight Speaker - "Risk Takers Wanted: Becoming The Daredevil Your Students Deserve"
Dr. Mary Donohue @DrMaryDonohue - Keynote Speaker - " You, Us, Them; Understanding your Communication Capital"



No comments: